Ingredients (makes 3 servings):
- 250g of basmati rice
- Small head of broccoli
- 200g beef or veal (cut of your choice)
- A handful of dried raisins
- 1 red onion
- 1 tablespoon of Moringa Spices
- A touch of oil
- Cook rice in water 1.5x its volume with the dried raisins and cover.
- Cook broccoli in a pan with just enough water to hydrate it generously.
- Slice the red onion and then sauté in a pan with a bit of cooking oil.
- Slice or cube the meat and add in with onions then cook according to your preference of doneness.
- Add the rice and broccoli into the pan, sprinkle in Moringa Spices, and mix well. Ready to serve!