A delicious and plentifully nutritious purée
- 4 fillets of cod
- 1 shallot
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 800g potatoes
- Organic vegetable broth
- 1 block of lightened soy or whipping cream
- 2 tbsp Pure Moringa Powder
- 1 tsp Moringa Spices
- Place the four cod fillets on a baking dish and marinate with two tablespoons of olive oil, chopped shallot, thinly sliced lemon, salt and pepper to taste. Place on top rack inside the oven and let cook for four minutes on each side.
- Peel the potatoes and boil for 25 minutes in organic vegetable broth. Mash with a vegetable grinder or fork.
- Add 4 tbsp olive oil, 3 tbsp of soy cream (or whipped cream), moringa powder and moringa spices, adjust salt and pepper to preference and mix well.