Moringa Boost Financiers
Plentiful in vitamines and in pleasure!
Ingredients (6 servings):
- 10g Moringa Boost powder
- 10g poppy seeds (optional)
- 30g almond meal flour
- 50g T65 flour
- 150g sugar
- 75g butter
- 4 egg whites
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp ground ginger (or a root of fresh ground ginger)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 200°C / 392°F
- In a bowl, mix together the almond meal, Moringa Morning Boost, sugar, flour, and poppy seeds.
- Melt the butter and add to batter.
- Add the ginger and optional cinnamon.
- Beat the egg whites until firm, with a pinch of salt.
- Gently stir in egg whites to the batter with a wooden spatula.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in small baking molds (preferably in financier molds).