Moringa Superfood Bars/Balls
Super quick and easy to make. Add 30 mins to the total time for refrigeration if you want them to be more solid.
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- 1 tablespoon moringa powder – you can sub matcha, but you won’t get the same nutritional benefits
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup/maple syrup/honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Blitz the almonds and oats down to crumb-sized bits in a blender or food processor for about 1 minute.
- Place almond/oat crumbs in a mixing bowl and add all the other ingredients. Combine.
- Press mixture into a cake/bread tin. Refrigerate for about 30 mins and then cut into bars or bite-sized pieces. Or, make the mixture into 20-or-so bite-sized balls. Enjoy!
Recipe created by our friends at Veggie Magnifique check out their blog, and find them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Recipe and photos do not belong to Moringa&Co. A big thanks to Veggie Magnifique for allowing us to share this with you :)