Za’atar Moringa Chicken
- Chicken carved into 8 cuts
- Olive oil
- Chili oil (or peppers mixed into oil)
- 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons of Moringa Spices
- Marinate chicken with olive oil, chili oil, the juice of two lemons, and Moringa Spices. Allow it to marinate for at least two hours.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. When hot, place the cuts of chicken with its skin facing down and well soaked into the marinade. Periodically and evenly turn the cuts until completely golden brown.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C / 356 °F
- When the skin is crispy, set the chicken cuts onto a flat and shallow baking pan. Do not overlap cuts.
- Cook in oven for 20 minutes.
- Glaze the dish with the marinade and serve with a vegetable purée (why not make it a moringa purée? View our purée recipe).