A cake full of antioxydants!
- 15g Moringa Matcha Tea
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 egg whites
- 150g castor sugar
- 200g T65 flour
- 10cl milk
- 10cl neutral oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4g baker’s yeast
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 356°F
- Let eggs sit at room temperature for at least half an hour before starting, they must be at room temperature. Rehydrate yeast by letting sit for 15 minutes in one or two tablespoons of warm water.
- Separate egg whites from yolks. With a whisk, beat egg yolks with sugar, then add the neutral oil (you can add a few drops of sesame oil) and milk.
- Add in flour, Moringa Matcha Tea, and then the yeast.
- Beat egg whites with a pinch of salt.
- Delicately incorporate egg whites to the rest of the prepared batter with a wooden spatula.
- Pour batter into a cake mold and place into oven once heated. Resting time will allow the yeast to rise. Bake for 40 minutes to an hour, depending on the desired softness.